Saturday, September 3, 2011

2 Things I dislike about facebooker's facebooking -August 4, 2011

Firstly, constant complainers are depressing. Sure bad stuff happens to all of us, and sometimes searching for uplifting assurance or sympathy is sometimes appropriate, but please understand. Friends don't like to subject themselves to another friend's realm of festering negativity.

Secondly, the reoccurring, sappy, dreamy, adolescent love messages drive me nuts lol. (I had to remove some of my sister's friends for that reason) If I wanted to read a sappy love novel, I would have read the Twilight series long ago. There's more to life than that one boy who, in the embodiment of ubiquitous reality, will most likely never carry any real meaning to that dreamer's milieu.


This isn't directed towards anyone, it's only a mere observation from experience in facebooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment